Questions about Products
Questions about Shipping
Questions about Reselling
Where are your products manufactured?
RYX Skin - From Philippines and Japan with globally sourced ingredients.
Skingoal & Cherrysh - From Philippines
Skin Can Tell & Happy Hues, Happy You - From Korea
Are your products natural & organic?
- Safety & quality = our top priorities. Made with natural ingredients carefully selected and sourced from quality origins.
Are the products safe to use for all skin types?
- Yes, all of our products are formulated to be safe for all skin types, but if you have specific concerns, please consult your doctor first. We also suggest to do a patch test before using any new skincare product.
However, we cannot guarantee that you will have an allergic reaction since we have different skin types and conditions.
Are your products safe?
RYX Products - FDA Notified, HALAL Certified.
Skin Can Tell - FDA Approved, HALAL Certified.
Happy Hues, Happy You - FDA Notified.
Do you test on animals?
- We don't test products on animals. Loud and Proud - CRUELTY FREE.
What temperature do these products need to be stored?
- We recommend storing your skincare products in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Are your products effective?
- Generally, Yes. But it doesn't work the same for all. We have different skin types & conditions. Same as commercialized products endorsed by celebrities/influencers. It won't give you a 100% assurance. Please refer to feedbacks posted on our page for your reference.
- Real user experiences & photos on our page are 100% volunteered without financial compensation. User result seen are not typical. They are a result of hard work and dedication. When it comes to skincare, consistency is the key.
What to do if discoloration occurs?
- Skincare products degrade if exposed to light and oxidizes when exposed to air. The heat can also affect smell & look of products. Warm temperature can cause certain ingredients to break down. However, it doesn't affect the efficacy of the product. Color & scent are just additives. It is still safe & effective. For safe-keeping & for that extra benefit of having that soothing, cooling effect, place them on the fridge (not in freezer) or in a cool, dry place & out of direct sunlight.
Are your products safe for pregnant & lactating moms?
- Always check with your doctor before using any products.
However, Cherrysh Drinks are safe for pregnant/lactating moms.
What product is good for me?
- We offer a broad range of products to address a wide variety of skin concerns. To choose the best product suited for you, know your skin type and skin condition first. You can always send us a message so we can recommend products for you.
Can I use makeup while using the Rejuvenating/Peeling Kits?
It is advisable to avoid using any makeup or any other skin care product while using the rejuvenating/peeling kits.
I want to switch to try your products but I am currently using another skincare product, what should I do?
If you are currently using Rejuvenating/Peeling kit by another brand, we recommend resting your face for atleast a month and then you can switch. For the mean time, you can use the non-peeling kits while waiting to switch to a rejuvenating kit.
How much is shipping?
Depending on weight,
Below 13oz - $5.00
Above 13oz - $9.00
We also offer free shipping for orders above $50.
When will my order arrive?
For orders placed before 12nn, we ship it the same day. If after 12nn, we ship it the next day. You will receive tracking number if you add your email when you checkout. In most cases, items are delivered within 3 business days (except Holidays and Sundays).
Do you ship internationally?
Where is my package?
My package says it's delivered but I haven't got it?
We have an option for shipping insurance at checkout. Any lost, damaged or stolen packages can be filed with a claim & if approved, you get your item resent to you. However, if you do not add the shipping insurance, Happy Skin or USPS is not liable for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
I'm interested in being a Distributor/Reseller, what are the requirements?
Only requirement is to purchase the entry price (depending on the product brand) and you're already a reseller. I will guide you through the steps and the basics you would need to become one.
Fill out the application form here (and I will get back to you):
+1 (925) 344 - 3883