What is Sodium Hyaluronate?
Using an exfoliating body scrub DAILY can AGGRAVATE the skin, while exfoliating too sparingly won’t be EFFECTIVE, and you’ll still end up with those frustrating clogged pores and hardened skin that brought you here in the first place.
Keep in mind that every body responds differently to exfoliation.
Some of the body scrubs have abrasive ingredients, GOOD THING that our product is transparent with its exfoliating ingredients and uses gentle, & plant-based ingredients in its formula. Our scrub has Sugar scrubs, tends to be better for sensitive skin and are a great option for the face. Sugar scrubs are less ABRASIVE than salt scrubs and they don’t burn if you have a cut from shaving. These work great for exfoliating sensitive areas. ❤️
❤️ Firmer Skin
❤️ Skin Barrier Regeneration
❤️ Smoother, Softer Skin
❤️ Natural Moisturizer - 6,000x More moisturizing
How to Use Derm Exfoliator
- Bath or Shower? - The good news is that either is totally fine. I’m more of a shower girl myself, but a body scrub in a WARM bath is a luxury we should all partake in every once in a while.
- How to use body scrub in the shower? - Make sure the water temperature is WARM so that your skin is softened and ready to be exfoliated. The warm water opens your pores and allows them to release excess dirt and dead skin cells that have built up. Avoid using HOT temperatures which can be TOO harsh on your skin when applying in a body scrub/polish. (Temperature is the key)😉
- Do you use body scrub before or after soap? - Regular soap, shower gel or body wash should be used Before applying the body scrub. This way your skin is CLEAN and PRIMED up for the body scrub to do its "Wow benefits and result". (glow bar & derm exfo perfect combi) 🥰
- Do you use body scrub before or after shaving? - This is a personal preference. If you struggle with ingrown hairs, you may want to use the body scrub before shaving to soften the skin and the hair in the area. (I like to shave first and then apply the body scrub after. I feel like my skin gets a deeper exfoliation and the oils from the scrub don’t clog my razor). Instead, they stay on my skin leaving me extra moisturized.☺️
- Where do I apply a body scrub? - Anywhere on your skin that you’d like rejuvenate, exfoliate and nourish. (But, you are currently using our exfoliating sets such as Starter kit or Clearbomb no need to apply it on your face)
- What is the best way to use body scrub? - Apply 1 or 2 cube of body scrub all over your body. Use circular motions to massage it onto the skin. Allow them to sink into your skin for 3 full minutes. This allows you to reap more benefits of body scrub.
Kaya be GENTLE when scrubbing.