Never forget your daily dose of SPF!
It's very important to wear a sunshield even when you're indoors. Sunscreens are used to shield the skin from the sun's negative impact on your skin.
- Helps prevent sunburn and untimely aging
- Water-Based and provides a wide-range defense against UV rays with strong SPF60
- Provides ample hydration as it cools overheated skin
- Non-sticky and soothing texture for a nice matte finish
- AQUA (water) that we all know, helps to hydrates skin.
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL that secures the aqua and takes it to the outer layer of the skin. This ingredient is good for skin hydration and helps resolve skin dryness and dull appearance.
- STEARYL ALCOHOL that reduces moisture loss from the skin and protects your skin from allergens and bacteria.
- SHEA BUTTER that can condition, tone and soothe your skin. It has also anti inflammatory and healing properties.
- GLYCERIN that traps moisture and gives a youthful healthy glow.
- CETYL ALCOHOL that balances and sustains the skin's moisture level without leaving a greasy residue.
- ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE that serves a number of different functions as an active ingredients in sunscreens. It disperses the sun's UVB rays, which cause burns.
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE that works as a UV filtering ingredient in sunscreen. It helps protect a person's skin by blocking absorption of the sun's Ultraviolet light that can cause sunburn and is also linked to skin cancer.
- BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE, an antioxidant that helps to stabilize the formulation and reduce contamination of the product through use.